Juniors club policy
(for insurance purposes)
Forthill Squash Club Junior Code of Conduct (Addendum)
The following addition to the code of conduct will now apply to all junior players and junior members as from 24th April 2019, to ensure that Forthill squash club adheres to its insurance terms and conditions.
- Junior players/members are classed as under 18 years old.
- Juniors must follow our Code of Conduct
- Parents/guardians must read and sign our Code of Conduct on behalf of their children and keep a copy. We will also keep a copy.
- In accordance with the membership card terms and conditions, membership may be suspended if another person uses the member’s smart card. This includes juniors, friends and other family members.
- Juniors are allowed to be in the Squash club/complex if :-
- They are playing with an adult (over 18)
- They are attending a coaching session with a qualified coach
- They are playing another junior and are being supervised by a parent/guardian/appropriate/approved adult.
Coaches will only supervise juniors taking part in their own coaching session. This includes The Friday club. No other juniors may be present without supervision as described above.
If supervision cannot be provided by the club, then parents must remain to supervise.